UPDATE: This competition has now ended. Thanks to everyone who took part in our first sweepstake! Keep an eye out for future competitions on this blog. :)
It’s been 6 months since The Archaeology of Tomb Raider was launched! And what better way to celebrate it than with a sweepstake competition? I’m afraid I don’t have any official Tomb Raider merchandise in stock but I do have 2 great books on Ancient Egypt to give away to 2 lucky readers.
The two books I’m giving away are The Keys of Egypt: The Race to Read the Hieroglyphs by Lesley and Roy Adkins and Gods of Ancient Egypt by Barbara Watterson. Both books are pre-owned (they’re from my personal library) but are in good condition aside from a dog-eared page or two, so don’t let this deter you from entering. ;-)
Before you fill out the form, please make sure you’ve read the following terms and conditions:
- There is no entry fee to enter this sweepstake competition and no purchase is required.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. If you submit multiple entries, even under different email addresses, you will be disqualified.
- Entrants must select their book preference (The Keys of Egypt, Gods of Ancient Egypt, or no preference) when they submit their entry. This cannot be changed once your entry has been submitted….so choose wisely.
- Two winners will be selected from the list of eligible entries through the use of a random number generator.
- The winners will be announced on the blog and on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+) and they will be contacted by email. The winners must provide their real names and addresses within 2 weeks of the results being announced or else they forfeit their right to claim their prize. In the event of a forfeit, another winner will be selected at random.
- The books will be posted to the winners by air mail so if you’re one of the lucky winners, you must be willing to provide your real name and postal address. All personal information will be deleted once the packages have been mailed off and no personal information will be forwarded or disclosed to third parties. Please note that you will be responsible for any import fees, taxes or other charges that may be applicable in your country.
If you’ve read the rules above and fancy winning one of these fantastic books, please fill out the form below.
*****THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED*****
Entries will be accepted until 23:59 CET on 30th September 2013, so make sure to send in your entry as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The winners will be announced on 1st October 2013.
P.S. If you have any other questions about the sweepstake rules or prizes, feel free to contact me by email or leave a comment below.