If you’re a blogger or a Tomb Raider fan with a story to share, you’d be happy to know that The Archaeology of Tomb Raider *does* accept guest blogs. But please read the following before submitting your work!
- Your article must fit the general theme of this blog and all guest blogs will be reviewed by me before they are published. As author of this blog, I reserve the right to publish or refuse guest blogs and my decision is final. If you are not sure if your article is suitable, you’re welcome to contact me for advice.
- At present, I can only accept guest blogs written in English. If there is enough demand for a specific language, I will gladly accept guest blogs written in other languages.
- Try to avoid using strong language unless it’s absolutely necessary. I’d like to keep this blog as family-friendly as possible. Articles deemed to be racist, sexist or otherwise offensive will be rejected.
- There are no word limits but try to be concise and stay on topic. Short paragraphs work best in online publishing and links and images will make your work look more attractive to other readers (Wikimedia Commons is a great place for royalty-free images). If you use any images or other people’s material in your guest blog, please make sure you credit the source and/or original author.
- All articles will be proofread and/or edited before they are published. To make life a little easier for me, please check your work before submitting it for review or ask a friend or family member to do it for you.
- You’re welcome to publish your article on your own blog and/or other blogs. All I ask in return is a link back to this blog.
Want to be a guest blogger for The Archaeology of Tomb Raider? Then what are you waiting for? Get typing! (Image credit: Katie’s Tomb Raider Screenshots)
Still interested in writing for this blog? If so, please send your work to my email address: amateurarchaeologist_at_gmail_dot_com. All emails will be dealt with within a few days, free time permitting.